It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Populating Widgets RQM

Charlotte Harris (32912) | asked Aug 20 '13, 9:44 a.m.
Hi,
I added 2 new test environments into RQM 4.0.0.1
- If go to Lab Management > Browse > Test Environments - can see the 2 new test environments, making a total of 25 test environments.
The problem is, if I now go to update a widget on a dashboard, to query on the new Test Environments, I am only seeing 21 environments, and in particular not the 2 new ones.

All etl jobs have run fine, jts/report and qm/reports. Is there something else I can do to populate the widget?

Thanks

One answer

permanent link
Sunil Kumar R (1.1k13044) | answered Aug 20 '13, 10:26 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Charlotte,
You may try assigning the 2 new test environments to "Test Plan" artifacts and then (run ETLs) then check if the list does not populate them?
Best Regards, Sunil

Comments
Charlotte Harris commented Aug 20 '13, 10:44 a.m.

Hello

Both test environments have been associated with a test plan for a few days and etl jobs running every night. Strangely 1 has now appeared in the widget list but not the other.....not sure what has triggered the appearance???

Many thanks

Sunil Kumar R commented Aug 20 '13, 10:49 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Charlotte,The report (which feeds the widget) should be a good place to start to find answers (then look at the ETL logs in the server machine found in WAS profile logs / server dir - depending on WAS / Tomcat used as App server).

So you can try running the report (1 level deep than at widget) and check if the report lists all env.s required.

Let me know!
Best Regards, Sunil

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.