It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM report/chart showing state of all Test Suite's Test Case (not only from latest run)

Mateusz Adamik (122) | asked Aug 08 '13, 7:06 a.m.
I'm using RQM 4.0.1 and want to have report or chart with information about state of each Test Case in Test Suite. I know there is chart TSER Status using Test Case Count (Live) but it shows only latest Test Suite run status i.e state of each Test Case that was executed during last run. However the need is to show state of all Test Cases from this Test Suite. The chart should also contain information about weights. Is it possible?

2 answers

permanent link
Rajat Singh (59833545) | answered Aug 08 '13, 7:19 a.m.
Dear Mateusz

You may try the below:

Browse to the test suite and click on test suite execution record.
Here you would see the last result of the test suite.
Click on the last result icon   and it should display you all the test case results with its weight.
You can then export this result into a pdf report by clicking on export summary at the result page: 

Hope this helps!!

Best Regards
Rajat

Comments
Mateusz Adamik commented Aug 09 '13, 2:38 a.m.

Hi Rajat. Unfortunately this is not the answer. As mentioned in question I need a chart that shows status of all Test Cases from Test Suite, not only these from latest TS result. E.g. I run TS for the first time with 2 TCs. 1 of TCs failed. Now the requested chart should show that in TS there is 1 TC failed and 1 TC passed. I want to rerun TS, but only with the failing TC. After rerunning this TC is Passed. In Last Result I can see only TC that was being executed during last TS run, the chart from my question will also show only the result of this TC. What I want is a chart that will show the latest result of each Test Case from TS, not only these TCs that were executed during latest TS run.

permanent link
Matthew Don (111) | answered Feb 22 '17, 3:18 p.m.

Hi Mateusz, we are encountering the same issue.  Were you able to find a solution to this problem that you can share?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.