It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Can we do Custom reporting in RQM?

Vincent Leon (3468) | asked Apr 12 '13, 9:20 p.m.
retagged Apr 22 '13, 3:19 p.m. by Laura Kuczarski (21137)
Hello Friends, Can we not get customized reports in RQM? Do you have to use other tools (like Report Studio etc) to get customized reports? 

I am unable to try to customize report. When I create a report from a source I am unable to customize what columns to be displayed in the report etc. 

For example, I need a report of all testsuites under R1 release and all the testcases linked to those suites and its status/last result (passed or failed), owner.  Is there anyway to do within RQM?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Andal Prassan (1871) | answered Apr 15 '13, 3:56 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Out of the box BIRT reports customization is not supported, If you have the RRDI (Rational Reporting for Development Intelligence), then you have query studio and report studio which could be used to customize the reports. And later these can be exported to RQM to be viewed within RQM itself.

I would suggest if we have already a report template for your requirement already.

thanks
Andal Prassan
Vincent Leon selected this answer as the correct answer

One other answer

permanent link
David Walker (2264) | answered Apr 19 '13, 2:45 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
For help on custom reporting with Rational Reporting for Development Intelligence, you should see "Authoring development intelligence reports" in the Info Center:

http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/clmhelp/v4r0m2/topic/com.ibm.rational.rrdi.usage.doc/topics/t_customizesamplereport.html

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.