It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CRRRW7611W no artifacts to show

Felipe Hernandez (3031116) | asked Jul 23 '13, 3:48 p.m.
edited Jul 23 '13, 4:02 p.m. by Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk (7.5k480103)
 In having that error shown to all the users as soon as they connect to the service, I have no idea of what is going on, everything was working correctly and from some minutes ago, this error shows in every application in RTC, please I need help because we're running a workshop and we need to work with the tool.

Regards,
Felipe.

Comments
Eitan Shomrai commented May 18 '14, 5:19 a.m.

How did You solve this issue?

Thanks,
Eitan

6 answers

permanent link
Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk (7.5k480103) | answered Jul 23 '13, 4:04 p.m.
Hello Felipe,
Could you look into ccm.log file in <your-server>\logs\ccm or <WAS-PROFILE>\logs directory? It should provide more details.
Also can you provide your RTC version and attach screen shot with error message?
Also when did the issue happen first? What had been particular changes in the server and projects just before the issue appeared?

Best regards,
Krzysztof Kazmierczyk

permanent link
Felipe Hernandez (3031116) | answered Jul 23 '13, 4:21 p.m.
 Ok, it seems that the problem is a corrupt database, I'm getting this error:
ERRORS:
   CRJZS5821E The RDF index at C:\IBM\JazzTeamServer\server\conf\jts\indices\6a849a3eaac24df7af2da813b23cd2d4\jfs-rdfindex\ is corrupted. For more details, open the help system and search for CRJZS5821E.

When I look for the error it says:

CRJZS5821E

The RDF index at  {0}  is corrupted. For more details, open the help system and search for CRJZS5821E.

Explanation

In rare circumstances, the RDF index can be corrupted when memory is low or the disk is full.

User response

Shut down your server and, if possible, restore a backup. If no backup is available, run a complete reindex offline by entering the "repotools -reindex all" command.
But when I run the command I get:
C:\IBM\JazzTeamServer\internal\repotools>repotools
Could not find provisioning directory C:\IBM\JazzTeamServer\internal\repotools\conf\jazz\provision_profiles.  If you have moved or renamed your configuration directory, you can use the environment variable JAZZ_PROVISION_PROFILES to point to its new location.
Now the issue is that I don't know about which file is it talking about.

permanent link
Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk (7.5k480103) | answered Jul 24 '13, 2:28 a.m.
Hello Felipe,
If the issue happens for RTC, you should run following command:

C:\IBM\JazzTeamServer\internal\repotools>repotools-ccm -reindex all

Please let us know if this command works for you or you have the same error message.

permanent link
Felipe Hernandez (3031116) | answered Jul 24 '13, 12:46 p.m.
 I've already ran the tool for all the apps RQM, CCM, JTS and RC; after this I keep having the same issue.

permanent link
Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk (7.5k480103) | answered Jul 25 '13, 3:24 a.m.
Hi Felipe,
That is not good :(
Could you provide the output from repotools_ccm_reindex.log file? Maybye there are some errors there.

Alternatively you can consider opening new PMR for a support.

permanent link
Felipe Hernandez (3031116) | answered Jul 25 '13, 11:13 a.m.
 How can I upload the logs on this forum?

Comments
Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk commented Jul 25 '13, 11:57 a.m.

You need to copy and paste the content of the log intro comment.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.