It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

'Reading service-document' operation failed for Rational Doors next Generation

Morrisa Butello (1111) | asked Jul 03 '13, 2:36 a.m.
retagged Jul 08 '13, 10:58 a.m. by Laura W. Hinson (16126)
I am getting error 'Reading service-document' operation failed for Rational Doors next Generation

ID: CRRRR7008E

Time: July 3, 2013 12:04:33 PM

Explanation: A request to the server failed. The server URL might be incorrect or the server might be incorrectly configured.

Response: Check the serverurl configuration option and make sure that its value is a valid server URL. The serverurl option is specified either as a command-line argument or in the configuration file whose default file name is config.ini. If the problem persists, ask a system administrator to check the server configuration.

4 answers

permanent link
Doug Raith (561) | answered Jul 03 '13, 4:13 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Morrisa,
    Can you connect to the server using the web client (i.e. via a browser)?  If so, could you please tell me the URL that you connect to via the browser, and also the serverurl configuration option value (from config.ini, or if you have specified it as a command-line argument).

Regards,
     Doug Raith
     DOORS Next Generation Development.

permanent link
Morrisa Butello (1111) | answered Jul 03 '13, 8:39 a.m.

Hi Doug,

I am able to connect via browser and I use https://localhost:9443/jts url to access via browser.

The same is provided as serverurl value in config.ini file.

Regards,

Morrisa Butello

permanent link
Morrisa Butello (1111) | answered Jul 09 '13, 4:19 a.m.
I am getting error 'Reading service-document' operation failed for Rational Doors next Generation  for rich client

ID: CRRRR7008E

permanent link
Dimitri Leo (1) | answered Jul 17 '13, 9:39 p.m.

Same problem with me.

Any help?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.