It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How do I filter Requirement artifacts by Team Ownership in RRC?

Brad Veitch (11078) | asked Jun 24 '13, 6:17 p.m.
How do I filter Requirements artifacts based on Team Ownership.  V4 introduced the Team Ownership into RRC, but there appears to be no way to filter on this data as it's not a filterable attribute.  I have a 3 level team structure I want to implement and I want to be able to create a View that returns artifacts that are associated with a specific team, and also be able to create a dashboard widget based on this view.
It seems the implementation of Team Ownership is incomplete. Any assistance would be much appreciated.
I'm using V4.0.0.1 upgrading to v4.0.3 next week.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Erica Tran (1.4k7) | answered Jun 25 '13, 8:56 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Brad,

I believe the following enhancement record covers your question.  I suggest subscribing to the work time and adding comments if you are interested in seeing this feature. 

Allow Team Ownership to be displayed as a column (65862)

I hope this helps. 
Brad Veitch selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Brad Veitch commented Jun 25 '13, 10:01 p.m.

Thanks Erica - it would be great if they could include this in the next release - it currently seems like a rather incomplete implementation of the Team Ownership.  What value is it currently providing if you can't filter on it?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.