It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Any recommendations for wiki to use for jazzhub projects?

Chris McGee (50511117) | asked Jun 04 '13, 9:12 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
As I work on my jazzhub project I feel that there is a need for a wiki so that I can write up documentation, getting started guides, etc. It would be great if the project's wiki could be linked to the project's main page so that end-users can easily discover the wiki.

Are there any recommended wikis to use for this purpose? Perhaps the jazz.net wiki is the correct place for this?

One answer

permanent link
Stephanie Bagot (2.1k1513) | answered Jun 04 '13, 11:29 a.m.
For jazz.net we use a TWiki deployment, so that may be a good area to start investigating if you want to deploy one.
It may be worth opening up an RFE as well since a lot of clients are requesting we include one out of box.

Comments
Chris McGee commented Jun 04 '13, 1:24 p.m.

Hi Stephanie,

Can I and should I use the jazz.net wiki for this purpose? If not, where do I raise an RFE for a wiki on jazzhub?

Thanks,
Chris

Stephanie Bagot commented Jun 04 '13, 1:30 p.m.

As a jazz developer you may be able to create pages on jazz.net wiki, but I do not think it would be ideal (without knowing the details of your usage). To raise an RFE - you can do it here on jazz.net. Simply create an enhancement type work item.

Chris McGee commented Jun 04 '13, 2:42 p.m.

I can't seem to find a place to raise a jazzhub RFE workitem. Is there a project area or specific product I can raise this under?

Stephanie Bagot commented Jun 04 '13, 3:11 p.m. | edited Jun 04 '13, 3:28 p.m.

No there isn't, but this is the only place where something like this can be done

Lauren Hayward Schaefer commented Jun 05 '13, 7:07 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

JazzHub is currently in a private project area.  I've opened an enhancement request to track this.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.