It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Team dash board got lost and replaced with the default one

Manqing Li (311) | asked Jun 03 '13, 4:02 p.m.
 Hello,

We have a customized team dash board.  Last Thursday I added a widget to one of the tab through the website. I saved my changes without any errors.  However about 30 minutes later, we realized that the customized dash board was not available any more; instead it was replaced with the default team dash board.  We could not fix it after the machine was restarted.  We have to re-build the whole customized team dash board.

This team dash board is important so we would like to understand why things got corrupted.  Please advise how we can find the root cause of the issue and how we can avoid the future problem.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Lauren Hayward Schaefer (3.3k11727) | answered Jun 04 '13, 7:02 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Jun 04 '13, 7:44 a.m.
Hi,

I'm not sure what could have caused your dasbhoard to revert back to the default.  However, I found this wiki page that explains how you may be able to restore your customized dashboard:  https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/DashboardRevisionHistory
Manqing Li selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Manqing Li commented Jun 04 '13, 6:40 p.m.

The feature described in the above link is available for Jazz Team Concert v4.0 and above.  This would help us as we are moving to a newer version.  Thanks.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.