It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

In RTC 5.0.2 web client: Files are not uploading using Internet explorer 11 browser

Muhammad Moid (141534) | asked Jun 08 '16, 1:45 a.m.
 Hi All,

I am using RTC 5.0.2 web client  with Internet Explorer 11, and I am unable to upload files into component from it.

Luckily it is working fine with Google Chrome and Fire Fox.

A/c to this link ( https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Deployment/CLMSystemRequirements50#B2_Browsers), Internet explorer 11 is supported browser for RTC 5.0.2.

What settings I need to do with my IE 11 in order to upload files from RTC 5.0.2 web client?

Best Regards,
Muhammad Moid

Comments
Muhammad Moid commented Jun 08 '16, 5:06 a.m.
As final conclusion for this case, there are specific files extension (DLL,EXE etc ) are being blocked, while (TXT, Doc  etc…) are allowed through chrome and IE.
To generate the scenario:

1- Upload on the workspace any of allowable extension, the upload will be done successfully.   

2- Upload on the workspace any of Prevented  extension, the reported messages will appear and block the upload.

3- Try to upload the allowable extension will be blocked

4- Logout and refresh the session then Upload on the workspace any of allowable extension, the upload will be done successfully.  

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.