It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM 3.0.1 execution variables overrides

kerim cakmak (112) | asked May 28 '13, 9:03 a.m.
 Hi, 

We have an issue about defining execution variables in RQM 3.0.1. After a critical amount of execution variables are reached for a test case (which is around 20), we tried to define new variables. And when we updated these variables, we noticed that the modified new variables are overriding some existing ones. Both the variable names and values. 

For instance if I already had 
STEP1: 
OS=Win2003 

as current, and add a new one like 
STEP2:
OS=Win2003 
Patch=20130601

and update the variable Patch (new value 20130606), it reads: 
STEP3:
Patch=20130606
Patch=20130601 

and the OS variable is gone... 

Have you ever came through such an issue? I searched the defect base and found a relevant Defect 86965. But no further information. I wonder if there is any workaround... 

Thanks 
Kerim   

One answer

permanent link
Hao Wan (1.5k35) | answered May 28 '13, 10:02 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
 Hi Kerim,
I couldn't reproduce the problem on my local environment of CLM 3.0.1.3 GA and Quality Management - Core Libraries 4.0.4 M1 N20130524_0106,
so I think the problem have been fixed in 3.0.1.3 and later versions 3.x and 4.0.4,
another thinking is the problem may related to the browser, so would you please also provide the browser used when met the problem?

Comments
kerim cakmak commented May 30 '13, 7:15 p.m.

Thanks Hao... I'll try and let you know asap. By the way my e-mail address is wrong. So cannot get any notifications. Sorry for getting back to you this late.

Thanks again for the help.

Kind regards,
Kerim

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.