It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Mobile Apps or Mobile Browser Support for RQM and CCM

Gregory Sansoni (611) | asked May 23 '14, 11:21 a.m.
edited Jun 11 '17, 3:29 p.m. by Ralph Schoon (63.4k33646)

Hi,
I found a couple of older questions on the forums on this topic, but decided to ask anew:
I've recently been able to access Jazz tools like RQM and CCM from my mobile phone.  As a result, I can see opportunities for usability enhancements.

Are there any plans for the Jazz Team to develop either a Mobile App for Android & iOS or a more user-friendly Mobile Website for RQM or CCM or the product suite in general?  Or is one available?

Things of interest:
Viewing dashboards (RQM, CCM)
Opening work items (CCM)
Viewing work items
Executing test cases or test execution records (RQM)

Comments
Shawn Pease commented Oct 21 '15, 1:28 p.m. | edited Jun 11 '17, 1:18 a.m.

I would also be interested in knowing if IBM has any other plans for a mobile device native app that encompass more than just RQM functionality, particularly CCM tasks and planning (outside of using Quickplanner in a browser on the device.  I've tried that....)

2 answers

permanent link
Paul Slauenwhite (8.4k12) | answered May 23 '14, 5:54 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Have you seen https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/InstallingAndroidApp?

permanent link
Vijay Patil (4813) | answered Jun 09 '17, 1:40 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Gregory,

RQM or CCM UI is not optimized for mobile browser. You can access the server on mobile browser, but the layout will be same as on the desktop. I will suggest you to open an RFE in RQM and CCM with your use case.

Out of the "Things of interest", currently RQM has a mobile app to execute test case execution records in offline mode. The app is available on Google Play store and Windows store. Please check the RQM Mobiel app wiki for more details - https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/InstallingOfflineApp

Thanks,
Vijay.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.