It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Missing precondition in 4.0.3 RC4?

Lisa Caten (342913) | asked May 13 '13, 3:59 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
In RQM 4.0.1, with the Disallow Transition to Under Review until Approvers Defined precondition, I could require that a test case have approvers set before the test case can transition to under review. This precondition appears not to be available in 4.0.3 RC4. I thought I could achieve the same result using the Required Approvals precondition and a transition rule specifying 2 Test Team Members, but the result is that I can't put the test case Under Review until those 2 Test Team Members have approved it (which they shouldn't have done if I'm only now putting it Under Review).

Is there another way to accomplish what the Disallow Transition to Under Review until Approvers Defined precondition used to do?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Tory Jaskoviak (52015) | answered May 14 '13, 10:57 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Lisa,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I confirmed this is a defect and created the following workitem: https://jazz.net/jazz02/web/projects/Rational%20Quality%20Manager#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=86967
Lisa Caten selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.