It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM - how to report on daily testcase execution status

Gaetano Siano (1311013) | asked May 08 '13, 10:28 p.m.
I have one testplan where i am manually executing 100 tests over a period of 2 weeks. I need to report to management how many tests were executed each day over the past 2 weeks. Previously before we had RQM 4.0 we used excel to graph the numbers. Can anyone suggest a report in RQM that conveys the same informaton as the charts below?

2 answers

permanent link
Stephane Leroy (1.4k149) | answered May 09 '13, 11:43 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Gaetano,

a consolidation of resources related to your question (a sort of "landing page") could be found in the following blog post : http://sleroyblog.wordpress.com/2013/05/06/landing-page-clm-reporting-rrdi-insight/

Regards,
Stéphane

permanent link
Colin Thorne (22421619) | answered May 09 '13, 3:41 a.m.
edited May 09 '13, 3:42 a.m.
Hi Gaetano,

I haven't found a report 'out of the box' which shows exactly what you have (at least, not in such a clear way). The best I have found (and the one I use) is the Execution Trend report which uses the weighting rather than the number of tests passed.
Here is an example from my product:

Example Execution trend report

I am now starting to use Rational Reporting for Development Intelligence (RRDI) to see if I can get a report that is more suited to my needs.

Colin.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.