It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Rational CLM v4.0.2 Setup Error

Madhu Prabhu (981114) | asked Apr 11 '13, 8:10 a.m.
edited Apr 11 '13, 11:07 a.m. by Joseph Pesot (61)

Installed Rational CLM version 4.0.2 and when I am going through the setup ran into this error for RM:

Error 500: Internal Server Error.

CRRRS9601E The storage area com.ibm.rdm.linkTypes could not not be created.

Has anyone run into this issue?

One answer

permanent link
Piotr Aniola (3.7k11738) | answered Apr 11 '13, 8:57 a.m.
edited Apr 11 '13, 8:57 a.m.
Make sure the Jazz Team Server is running and the RM application is correctly registered with the Jazz Team Server. Otherwise review the RM log files, there is probably a more specific error there.

Comments
Madhu Prabhu commented Apr 11 '13, 9:16 a.m.

The RM application is registered correctly and the RM Log files has an entry for the above error about the storage area could not be created.....anything else I need to check? The license for rm_user and synching system clock some of the troubleshooting tips for the issue has also been tried with no success.

Bas Bekker commented Apr 11 '13, 10:21 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Madhu, in the rm.log file, are the other storage areas created? Any other error message, or a stack trace maybe in the log? Can you also check the jts.log file looking for an error with the same timestamp as the error in the rm.log.

Madhu Prabhu commented Apr 11 '13, 11:31 a.m.

Hi Bas - I do see other storage areas created for example proj templates/reqif-packages/configurations etc....will check jts log file

Madhu Prabhu commented Apr 11 '13, 11:40 a.m.

Nothing in the jts log file for that timestamp....

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.