It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Storyboard won't pull in existing sketch artifacts

Cindy Casteel (122) | asked Mar 19 '13, 4:25 p.m.
I am using RRC 4.0.1 with Firefox 10ESR and trying to create a Storyboard using existing User Sketch and User Part artifacts.   When I click on the "Create from an existing sketch" link, I get a pop-up of my artifact folders but I am unable to actually pull up my existing artifacts.  If I navigate to the folders they are in, the folders appear to be empty and if I search for them by name or ID they don't come up.  Has anyone else experienced this issue?  Any suggestions?  I also attempted this in Internet Explorer 8 and the same issue occurred.

Comments
Christian Glockner commented Mar 21 '13, 8:46 a.m.

Hi Cindy,

Do you see the artifacts when you browse the main folder structure (outside of the popup) or are they also invisible there?

Christian Glockner
Technical Support Engineer
Rational Client Support Europe

Erica Tran commented Mar 26 '13, 9:49 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hello Cindy,

In addition to the above comment, I would check to make sure there aren't any filters selected in the select artifact view dialog that would filter out the expected sketches.

I also suggest looking at the format type of the artifact.  Maybe the artifact uses a Sketch Icon, but isn't a of type User Interface Sketch.  Check the properties of the artifact you're looking at or the project properties for the type.

I hope this helps.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.