It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Reports for Execution Status by Machine using TCER Count (Live) not working

charles Greene (1144) | asked Mar 13 '13, 11:12 a.m.
edited Mar 13 '13, 11:45 a.m.
Hi,
I am experiencing problems in creating that report using the Execution Status by Owner using TCER Count (Live) resource. When I create that report it will show under the list of machines 'unassigned'. If I select the machines, nothing is reported back. As seen in the picture Report result.

We have a server with Jazz 4.0.1 and we currently have a test plan and a view test cases (assigned to the test plan) and we have created some test execution records (also assigned to the same test plan), the last two are assigned to the test Plan. Am I missing some information when creating the Test Case Execution Record?

Thank you for your time

Comments
stephen uridge commented Mar 20 '13, 1:58 p.m.

I'm having this same issue since we upgrade to v4. This is one of the key reports we use to keep management happy. Can anyone help?

One answer

permanent link
Andal Prassan (1871) | answered Mar 26 '13, 6:18 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

You need to run the TERs and then the machine is allocated depending on the script type. Please run the TERs and rerun the report and check.
Thanks

Comments
stephen uridge commented Mar 26 '13, 6:32 a.m.

Thanks for the response, but the TERs have been run. The test scripts are of type command line, and the results show the hostname where the test was run. But this value is not used in the reports. 

charles Greene commented Mar 26 '13, 6:35 a.m.

Yes, I have tried that as well, I rerun it again and I still get the same result

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.