It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How do I change the maximum list size in artifact lists?

Thomas Stephens (17311519) | asked Mar 01 '13, 3:12 p.m.
The 5o item limit is causing trouble when more than 50 artifacts meet the filter criteria.
How do I increase that limit?

I have users who want to view or print more than 50 at a time.

Using RRC 3.0.1

2 answers

permanent link
Erica Tran (1.4k7) | answered Mar 08 '13, 10:53 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hello Thomas,

This is a limit and cannot be increased.  The following enhancement request was submitted for the 3.0.1.x version.  Please see the work item for details on the request.

Enhancement 58237: Provide the ability to view all artifacts for the filter/query within a view
https://jazz.net/jazz03/web/projects/Requirements%20Management#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=58237

Regards.

permanent link
Michael Toole (31168) | answered Jul 03 '13, 3:05 p.m.
 We just upgraded to 4.0.3 and was hoping to have this feature but its still set to max of 50.  Please let me know if there is a workaround for a max list or at least more than 50.

Comments
Erica Tran commented Jul 03 '13, 3:19 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Michael,

I would suggest subscribing to the enhancement record In my previous post.  You can also add any comments you would like to the record.  In regards to a workaround, I do see that in comment 2 of the enhancement it states "We now support this ability in the new RRC 4.0.1 module concept. You can view all artifacts in the single view and you are not limited to 50."

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.