It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How do I find the sandbox project I just created?

Ola Fakinlede (2112) | asked Feb 26 '13, 3:23 p.m.
converted to question Feb 27 '13, 1:19 p.m. by Millard Ellingsworth (2.5k12431)
Hello, 

I just created a sandbox for RTC, but I do not see the project I just created.  Every time I try to re-create it, it gives me an error, I am assuming it won't create another one for if if I have created one, but nothing tells me that and I do not see the sandbox I just created.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Comments
Millard Ellingsworth commented Feb 27 '13, 1:21 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Ola, thanks for searching for a possible answer first. I have converted your answer to the other question into a question of its own to get it some more attention. In general, it is best to start a new question in situations like this.

Millard Ellingsworth commented Feb 27 '13, 1:35 p.m. | edited Feb 27 '13, 1:35 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

When I go to the sandbox page, it shows me the sandbox I created. There is no option to create another. There is a message at the bottom of the section reminding me that there is 1 project per user in the sandbox.

When you click on a sandbox page, assuming you successfully created a project, it should just be there (this image is what I see at jazz.net/sandbox01/setup/web).

How are you attempting to re-create it? From what I can see, if you are able to re-create it, the last attempt must not have been successful. Did you see errors when creating? As the last line in the image says "Projects are visible only to project members". I'm wondering if it's possible to somehow create a project but somehow not be a member of it?

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.