It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Setup User registery for JTS/DM during installation fails when already have CLM installed

Steve Eisenreich (1645) | asked Feb 26 '13, 3:03 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I have already installed CLM (JTS, RRC, RTC, RQM) 4.0.1 on WAS and using an external registry option (WAS) for the User registry authentication.  I then proceeded to deploy the DM and VVC 4.0.1 apps on WAS. 
I reran the jts/setup.  On the Setup User Registry page. 
Step 2:Create an administrative user for yourself in the Jazz Team Server: gives an error that user cannot be created because it already exists. Why shouldn't I be able to use my existing admin user to move to the next step?

One answer

permanent link
Bo Chulindra (1.3k2718) | answered Feb 26 '13, 3:32 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I'm pretty sure that if you are logged in as a user that has already been imported into the JTS, then you should not see the form to create a user (when using non-LDAP external registry). If you are seeing that, then you can open a defect.

In the meantime, you can skip the step by clicking on the next step in the list of steps in the left-hand side. If this is not possible, you can edit the URL to move on to the next step.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.