It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Sorting logic report templates in the RRC report dialog

Marcus Apel (40146) | asked Feb 25 '13, 8:22 a.m.

Hi Jazz-Comunity,

when i start the reporting dialog in RRC 4 on the first dialog screen is a list of available reporting templates. The sort sequence of the repotings is not alpha-numeric. Does anybody know how i can affect the sort sequence?

Best Regards - Marcus

One answer

permanent link
Edgar Ignacio Velazquez Mar (7225) | answered Feb 25 '13, 10:24 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
 Hi Marcus,
 I haven't tried this but it's probably it will work, try editing the MANIFEST.MF file and sort the reports there, it is usually stored in ...JazzTeamServer\server\conf\rm\reporting\initialization\META-INF\MANIFEST.MF

Then reinitialize the publish service https://server:port/rm/publish/initialize, remember you must have Jazz Admin rights to be able to access this URL

Comments
Marcus Apel commented Feb 25 '13, 11:11 a.m.

Hi Edgar,

thank you for the hint. I tried it, but the sort sequence in MANIFEST.MF has no comprehensible effect on the sort sequence in the report wizard.

Do you know where i can configurate the %templateMessages-variables from the MANIFEST.MF? Maybe i can find some correlation there.

Marcus

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.