It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

The link from the other Server could not be created in RRC

mrp singer (1021316) | asked Jan 23 '13, 2:41 a.m.
Hi Team

I am using RRC 3.0.1 version ( CLM  project CCM/RQM/RRC integrated)

I have 10 Test Cases in RQM and i need to link to RRC Requirements.

Getting the RRC error , when i add 10 Test cases link to one requirements and getting "The link from the other Server could not be created"
When we go to RQM and check on those test cases and only few test cases are associated / linked to requirements.

Any specific reason? Did anybody has come across this kind of issue. Pls lemme know

Thank you for your time in advance
MRP

Comments
Lauren Hayward Schaefer commented Jan 23 '13, 6:58 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi,
Are you able to expand the error message and get any more information?  Do the server logs contain any errors?

3 answers

permanent link
mrp singer (1021316) | answered Jan 23 '13, 7:08 a.m.
Hi Lauren

I have noticed this warning message on the top and no other information available

Regards
MRP

Comments
Robin Bater commented Jan 24 '13, 1:17 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Which license do you have? I am wondering if this is a permissions problem.

permanent link
Ciprian Spiridon (3125) | answered Sep 02 '13, 7:08 a.m.
edited Sep 02 '13, 7:09 a.m.
 Hi,

I run over same problem in our project; is this issue solved somehow? Changing the permission (from Commenter to Author) didn't help resolving the problem....

Thank you,
Ciprian.

Comments
Lauren Hayward Schaefer commented Sep 03 '13, 6:48 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Are you able to expand the error message and get any more information?  Do the server logs contain any errors?

permanent link
Ciprian Spiridon (3125) | answered Sep 04 '13, 3:31 a.m.

Hi Lauren,

no, the error message is not expandable and unfortunately I can't and I don't know how to consult the logs (I'm just an admin from configuration point of view). Server is in administration of other entity. If you have a solution how to check the logs I'm glad to do it.

Thank again.

Comments
Lauren Hayward Schaefer commented Sep 04 '13, 6:55 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Ciprian,

I don't know of a way to access the logs except for accessing the server.

I'm not sure what is causing the problem.  Are any of the links being created?

Perhaps linking in the other direction (from the requirement to the test cases) would give you a better result?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.