It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Using CQ Bridge integration: How can I define what record type to use when creating a defect through RQM?

Sandra Bellon (378) | asked Jan 21 '13, 2:56 p.m.
 Hi everyone,

I found this question in the forum:

https://jazz.net/forum/questions/78752/how-can-i-define-what-record-type-to-use-when-creating-a-defect-through-rqm

"I have successfully integrated RQM to CQWeb, however, when I go to create a new defect it is creating a Support Request instead. Where can I define what record type to create through RQM? It is currently creating a Support Request and we would like it to open as a Defect. "

The answer
Bing Dong Macommented Jun 14 '12, 10:14 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Right, it open whatever is set as default in ClearQuest. If several types are set as default, then the first default type is been used. You could have a try to set Defect type as default to see whether it works.

I have the same problem. Please could you tell me if this is possible or not yet?

We have installed RQM 4.0 and CQ 7.1.2

Thanks in advance

One answer

permanent link
Vidya Malkarnekar (1.0k15) | answered Mar 20 '13, 9:24 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
 CQ bridge will use  the default record type in clearquest. You can open up the clearquest schema in designer and
change the default record type to "Defect" instead of "Support requrest". 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.