It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Is it possible to display orphaned tasks?

Raewyn Mackenzie (622) | asked Nov 03 '08, 5:36 p.m.
Is it possible to be able to display orphaned tasks (ie those with no parent)? I am using the RTC eclipse client, and would like to be able to view all tasks that we have planned for this iteration which have not yet been assigned to a User Story, so that I can assign them to one.

Incidentally it does not appear to be possible to display links (or parent, children or related values) as columns when running a query to display a list of work items. Is this a known restriction or should I raise it as a new request? If the links (or parent) column was shown, I would be able to see at a glance which tasks have a parent, and which do not.

One answer

permanent link
wolfgang steindl (2061011) | answered Nov 10 '08, 2:39 p.m.

Incidentally it does not appear to be possible to display links (or parent, children or related values) as columns when running a query to display a list of work items. Is this a known restriction or should I raise it as a new request? If the links (or parent) column was shown, I would be able to see at a glance which tasks have a parent, and which do not.

Is it this you are looking for ?

https://jazz.net/forums/viewtopic.php?p=8693&highlight=#8693

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.