Adding and deleting test cases from the current test suite execution console
Hi
I have a Test suite created and 10 test cases added in the suite
Started execution, after that some new requirement came and I have created some new test cases . I also need to add those in current test suite execution.
Similarly need to delete some test cases from the current test suite execution console. How to do that?
I have tried, but total test case count in test suite result is not getting updated.
Any suggestion ??
I have a Test suite created and 10 test cases added in the suite
Started execution, after that some new requirement came and I have created some new test cases . I also need to add those in current test suite execution.
Similarly need to delete some test cases from the current test suite execution console. How to do that?
I have tried, but total test case count in test suite result is not getting updated.
Any suggestion ??
3 answers
After starting test suite execution, even you add test case to test suite, current suite execution will not have any effect. You can cancel the current test suite execution and start the suite execution again.
If you cancel one test case execution from the suite execution, whole suite execution will be canceled
If you cancel one test case execution from the suite execution, whole suite execution will be canceled
Hi Rajesh,
The concept is very simple - Each time you run a Test ( TestCase / TestSuite) it creates a new Test Execution Record (TER).
In your case above , as Subhajit suggested go to TestSuite > re add the testcases . Run the TestSuite .This will create a new TER record.
Hope it is clear
The concept is very simple - Each time you run a Test ( TestCase / TestSuite) it creates a new Test Execution Record (TER).
In your case above , as Subhajit suggested go to TestSuite > re add the testcases . Run the TestSuite .This will create a new TER record.
Hope it is clear
Comments
i think what you mean/need is the function "Roll-up results"..
Here's a nice how-to video:
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/blogs/iotsupport/entry/Create_Roll_up_results_for_a_Test_Suite_Execution_Record_in_Rational_Quality_Manager?lang=en