It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Can I change the content of the type drop down box in a test script on RQM

Flemming Ask Sørensen (401114) | asked Dec 06 '12, 8:18 a.m.
We are automating out test scripts and I want our customer way to be a part of the type dropdown menu in the test script.
Out of the box there is only IBM products in the list. Products like IBM Rational Functional Tester, Perfomance tester ect. We do not have any of these products and I therefore as a minimum want to remove all the products we do not have and may be only have manual and command line.
But best I want to put in our own tool and path to the script to run.
Just like Functional Test that has a path to the test script.

So my question is if it possible to customise the test script template to include our own developed tool.

One answer

permanent link
Rene Meyer (42913334) | answered Dec 06 '12, 9:36 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hello,

with RQM 4.0.1 we support the creation of adapters for test execution of own testing tools with the Rational Quality Manager test automation adapter API. As alternative you could use ANT or the command line adapter to launch your own testing tools as well. More information you can find here:
https://jazz.net/downloads/rational-quality-manager/releases/4.0.1?p=news#automation

Best Regards,
René

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.