It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Admin issue with Project adding artiffact containers to existing project.

Karl Gleeson (122) | asked Dec 04 '12, 11:29 a.m.
We are trying to create an /rm association between 2 projects (Project A and Project B)
When I try to do as admin, I get the following message ........

"CRJCA0148I You are adding an additional artifact container to this lifecycle project. Associations are not automatically established between additional artifact containers and other artifact containers in the lifecycle project. If associations are desired, you must establish them using the application that hosts the artifact container. For more details, open the help system and search for CRJCA0148I."

According to the help you should take the following steps .....

"To establish links between the artifact container that was added to the lifecycle project and other artifact containers, update this lifecycle project by clicking Save. Then, follow the links in the "Artifact Containers" section to access pages where you can configure associations."

Which we cannot seem to do when I try to add the required /rm (association of the associated contianer) via the project space nothing seems to be available for selection. and the following is displayed.

"No artifact container catalogs available in the selected application for the possible associations"

So this seems to be something rather simple perhaps a step or two that I am missing, has anyone seen this before ?

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.