It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

web client Issues after RTC 4.0 Upgrade

kavita herur (5876593) | asked Nov 19 '12, 7:41 a.m.

Hi  All,

We have master and consumer Project areas. Last week upgraded RTC server 3.0.1 to 4.0 .

After this Web client became very worst. stopping us to use RTC.

We have few java scripts(calculated values, Dynamic required Attributes) attached project area links in Master PA.

Those  features are not working properly in consumer PA of web client and eclipse client some times works with those features and some times takes more time..

What could be the reason? Is it issue related to inheritance of "Project area links" mentioned in below link

https://jazz.net/help-dev/clm/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.jazz.platform.doc%2Ftopics%2Fc_sharing_project_area_process.html&re=1&scope=null

What could be the solution?  These issues are stopping us to use RTC.

Thanks,

Kavita

2 answers

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Nov 19 '12, 9:02 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi, there is just not enough details to be able to help.

I assume you refer to process sharing. I think I recall that there were changes in this area and I have seen that there might be some issues. I would suggest to open a PMR with support.

permanent link
Anthony Kesterton (7.5k7180136) | answered Nov 19 '12, 9:05 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I agree with Ralph - you need to open a PMR with support to get the best help as this is a critical issue.

Something you could try - go into a browser on a machines that does not work and clear the browser cache.  You may have something left in your browser cache that is causing a problem.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.