It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Customise the Test Plan Artifact Summary Report?

Una Ramsay (1101918) | asked Oct 23 '12, 8:02 a.m.
The Artifact Summary report for a test plan is a useful way to publish a summary for a test phase

However, I have a few issues with it:

1. When saved as a pdf, the test case name and descriptions overlap and are illegible in places
2. the test environments are not exported to the pdf
3. the DOORs requirements (which are listed within the plan in RQM) are not exported

Any ways to configure the report to get around these issues?

Thanks

Una

5 answers

permanent link
Rajat Singh (59833545) | answered Oct 23 '12, 8:48 a.m.
For the over lap issue: could you please mention the browser that you are using to access RQM.
Please try using Firefox 3.0 or 3.6, IE 7 or IE8. Try exporting the pdf now.

Best Regards
Rajat

permanent link
Gaetano Siano (1311013) | answered Oct 26 '12, 1:46 a.m.
I have the exact same problem,  using RQM 4.0,  Firefox 14 , Win 7 and Adobe IV

permanent link
Jun Wang (6077) | answered Oct 29 '12, 5:25 a.m.
I don't see any OOTB BIRT or Cognos report called "Test Plan Artifact Summary ". Is it BIRT or Cognos report and customized by anyone?

Regarding the Doors requirements showing in RQM reports, are you using RQMi or DWA to do the OSLC integration? Currently, it indeed has reporting issue to show Doors requirements when using OSLC integration and RRDI does not support Doors requirements in RQM reports if using DWA to do the OSLC integrating with RQM.

permanent link
Una Ramsay (1101918) | answered Oct 30 '12, 8:32 a.m.
Hi Jun Wang

We are using RQMi for the integration at the moment.

Hi all

In general - I am now trying to run the LIVE Cognos reports on the RQM database in an effort to extract the test descriptions

Una

Comments
Jun Wang commented Oct 31 '12, 9:34 a.m.

It should be worked for RQMi integration. Are you running data collections jobs for RRDI or DM ETL for Rational Insight?

What description do you want to see in Cognos reports. In 4.0, we had supported to show test phase description.

permanent link
Gaetano Siano (1311013) | answered Oct 30 '12, 9:34 p.m.
I have raised a IBM PMR for my problem but they cannot reproduce. The only thing we have done which is different to most people is export /migrate the Test Suite and Test Plan from Rational Test Manager (7.0.2)

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.