It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

WAS admin console depends of the security realm used for RTC!Has your question already been asked? These questions are similar to your question. See all matches. JTS supports for WAS security realm using local o/s Issue with RRC admin console access to pr

Karim Riad (1189) | asked Oct 16 '12, 8:33 a.m.
Hello,
I have a very urgent matter.
When I set up the security settings to LDAP and by specifying the administrative user id that exists in LDAP, The credentials to access the WAS admin console will be the one for RTC.
Is there a way of preventing the WAS admin console of depending on the security realm created for RTC?

One answer

permanent link
Indradri Basu (1.8k1514) | answered Oct 16 '12, 9:09 a.m.

Hi Karim,

If I understood it correctly, you are trying to use an admin id for WAS admin console who will not be a RTC or CLM tools user.

If that is true, I think you can use a user ID in the Primary Administrative User field in the Standalone LDAP registry configuration of WAS and just don't add that user to any Jazz groups (JazzAdmin, JazzUsers,.. etc) that you might have created in the LDAP. But make sure that user can search the LDAP directory (as you mention in the Base Distinguish Name) for Jazz users and groups

Hope this helps.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.