How can I prevent users from associating WIs from other projects with changesets being delivered to my project?
Hello:
I am using RTC3.0.1.1
I would like to prevent users from associating work items from other projects with changesets being delivered to my project.
I tried setting the "Require Work Items and Comment" precondition to check the box for "Iteration Work Item is Planned for: is required".
That doesn't seem to check that the iteration is an iteration in the current project. It only checks that it is set to something.
I would rather not check the "must be current iteration" because then I might interfere with developers who frequently merge changesets from stream to stream. The changesets that they are merging might have earlier iterations listed. (but I have not tested to verifyt that that would actually be a problem). It might also be a problem if we had multiple timelines (and thus a requirement to deliver to streams other than the current), but we don't for this project.
-Thanks
Maggie
Comments
Geoffrey Clemm
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER Oct 09 '12, 4:44 p.m.Maggie Stearns
Oct 10 '12, 6:57 p.m.