It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Why is the ISetupCompletionService not available when finalizing CCM during Jazz setup?

Francis Kemp (7212944) | asked Oct 04 '12, 11:53 p.m.
edited Oct 04 '12, 11:55 p.m.

I'm installing a CLM 4.0 / WAS / IHS setup using IHS as Reverse Proxy.  This is all being done on 1 server to test this setup with a custom user repository to make sure it all works properly before deploying CLM 4.0 on distributed servers.

I followed all of the steps in https://jazz.net/library/article/745 to get the Reverse Proxy configured, except that I didn't export the WAS personal cert into the IHS Cert store because they are on the same server and IHS is not using a self signed cert. I made it to Jazz setup and everything was fine until I tried to Finalize Application Setup for CCM.  In the Perform User Synchronization section, I get the following error:

Unable to perform User Sync operation, See details for more information.ID CRJAZ1752E
com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.setup.ISetupCompletionService is not available.

In the JTS log, I'm getting some "javax.net.ssl.SSLPeerUnverifiedException: peer not authenticated" errors, so something is clearly wrong with the setup.

Are there any known issues with running IHS and WAS on the same machine in CLM V4 using Reverse Proxy?  If not,  anyone know what I might have missed?

Thanks

Comments
Naveed Shakur commented Jan 26 '16, 8:17 a.m. | edited Jan 26 '16, 1:47 p.m.

Hi Francis
I am also getting the same error, with CLM 5.0.2 with WAS 8.5.5.5 and IHS on same machine, did you find the solution for this? how did you fixed it?

Error 503: CRJAZ1173W The com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.setup.ISetupCompletionService service is not available.

Thanks
Naveed

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.