Can you set the weight distribution of a test result from a command line execution?
My team is executing python test scripts using the command line adapter and we now have a need to set individual weight distribution values of the execution's test result . I know that we can use property files generated by the command line adapter to add output variables, update the execution progress etc, but I don't know of any values I can specify to set the weight distribution of the result. Am I missing something? Is there a way to set the weight distribution of a result programmatically using the existing adapter files, or do they have to be set manually after the result is sent back to RQM?
Accepted answer
Hi Aaron,
Command line adapter does not support providing weight distribution to use that information while creating Testcase result. Please submit a request if this is something of high importance for you. RQM New Defect
Command line adapter does not support providing weight distribution to use that information while creating Testcase result. Please submit a request if this is something of high importance for you. RQM New Defect
One other answer
You can set the execution result weight (see https://jazz.net/products/rational-quality-manager/api-doc-4.0/api-files/schemas/qm_xsd/elements/executionresult_2.html#r27) using the RQM Reportable API.
Unrelated, there is an interesting jazz.net article titled 'Integrating your test tools with IBM Rational Quality Manager using the command-line adapter'.
Unrelated, there is an interesting jazz.net article titled 'Integrating your test tools with IBM Rational Quality Manager using the command-line adapter'.