It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Creating reports in RTC

Leandro Leal (14614245) | asked Aug 28 '12, 3:15 p.m.
edited Aug 29 '12, 2:56 a.m. by Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646)

Good Afternoon,

I want to create a report in RTC containing the following: Developer name, name of the baseline, the baseline version, list of file containing the component and time of modification thereof, project area name and last name of the component. When creating reports in RTC graphs are created, I would like to create a report containing what I described above. RTC Version 3.0.1 I tried to create this type of report or query, we have not utlizado creating work items only took control module source code, I can create this type of report or query?

I await your prompt replies.

Thanks.

2 answers

permanent link
ankur sharma (66212228) | answered Sep 05 '12, 6:50 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I am not sure if you can do this with reports. However, you can definitely write from scripts to get this information. Check this article Scripting using the Rational Team Concert SCM Command Line Interface

permanent link
Leandro Leal (14614245) | answered Oct 30 '12, 4:42 p.m.
thank you very much for your answer, show me how to get the date and time of each file ready from components? files for use the query list scm-r rf current component https://localhost:9443/ccm now need to get the date and time of each of these ... I used the query scm lastmod but I specify the directory that the file is not shared by that is? I can get the date and time of files in the repository directly without consulting an inn ode local workspace work?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.