It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

New Setup CLM4.0-WAS8.0-DB2 9.7 : Error ProxyServlet

Kazuo Fujita (157) | asked Aug 22 '12, 4:12 a.m.

Installation is on Windows7 WAS8.0 with CLM4.0 and DB2 9.7.

WAS setup run clm_was_config.py and clm_deploy.py.

WAS port id 9080 -> 9180

After I started applications on console,  I typed URL(https://localhost:9443/jts/setup).

Error404 : ProxyServlet

I made restart the WAS and I typed URL again.

Connection could not be made.

Comments
Karl Weinert commented Aug 22 '12, 9:49 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

What do you mean by WAS port id 9080 -> 9180? Is it possible that the profile isn't using the default ports?

Kazuo Fujita commented Aug 22 '12, 9:11 p.m. | edited Aug 22 '12, 9:17 p.m.

Hi Karl. Thank you for your comment. Future, I am going to do the installation of Rational Insight. Deault postid of Rational Insight is 9080 too. If I had install Rational Insight ahead, I have to change post id of CLM. I think I can chage the post id hence. I do I have to use the default?

2 answers

permanent link
Karl Weinert (2.0k52736) | answered Aug 23 '12, 9:04 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
If you will be running 2 or more WebSphere profiles there will be a number of ports that need to be changed.
When installing the profile WebSphere takes care of that automatically. You do need to be aware of it so you can use the correct ports when accessing the various urls.

There should be a file called AboutThisProfile.txt that lists all the port in the WebSphere\AppServer\profiles\<profile name>\logs directory.  Can you paste here.
Note you may want to remove references to your server name before pasting it here.

And  what happens if you try to use your actual hostname for the url rather than local host?  https://<your server>:9443/jts/setup

permanent link
Kazuo Fujita (157) | answered Aug 23 '12, 11:47 p.m.
Sorry. I had not run a single step. After clm_was_config.py, I had to restart WAS.
I've run the setup again recreate the profile. post id is 9080.
I have restarted the WAS after the execution of the clm_was_config.py.
WAS didn't start.
The other seems to be my problem.
I should close this question and I create new question.
Thank you Karl.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.