It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Why are deleted requirements still showing up in the Requirements Traceability Report?

Doyle Kint (2311014) | asked Aug 15 '12, 8:00 a.m.
I had a bunch of requirements in RRC, but I deleted a bunch of them.  Yet they still show up on the Requirements Traceability report.  I forced the data collection jobs to run before running the Requirements Traceability report.  If I click on one of the requirements in the report, I get "The requested artificat cannot be found"

Accepted answer

permanent link
Mark Victory (26635) | answered Aug 15 '12, 2:38 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I looked into this and it is a defect in the report design.
I created a Work Item for it:
https://jazz.net/jazz02/resource/itemName/com.ibm.team.workitem.WorkItem/71343

You may want to contact support about this, especially if you need a fix in the 3.x series of the product as opposed to getting it in a 4.x version where we would typically direct fixes.
Doyle Kint selected this answer as the correct answer

2 other answers

permanent link
Mark Victory (26635) | answered Aug 15 '12, 8:35 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Doyle,
What version of RQM are you using?

Comments
Doyle Kint commented Aug 15 '12, 11:42 a.m.

Hi, Mark. I am using 3.0.1.3

permanent link
Mark Victory (26635) | answered Aug 15 '12, 11:50 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Thanks Doyle,

I'll take a look, I assume the data collection jobs all ran successfully?

Mark

Comments
Doyle Kint commented Aug 15 '12, 12:23 p.m.

Yes - Success status for all data collection jobs. Also, I can tell because the data changed -- prior to running the data collection jobs, the requirements were showing up in the test cases where they were covered. Now they're showing no coverage, instead of just going away.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.