It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Script based default is not working

ANIL ABRAHAM (2322024) | asked Aug 05 '12, 10:15 p.m.
 i implementing a "Script based default" in the description field for a workitem. I updated the process template as below 
  <defaultValueProvider id="descriptionInstructions" name="Type Based Instructions" providerId="com.ibm.team.workitem.shared.common.internal.valueProviders.ScriptAttributeValueProvider">
           <script class="com.example.common.DefaultDescription" path="/workitem/scripts/common/DefaultDescription.js"/>
       </defaultValueProvider>

When i "Open Web Client .." the Process template , the script is working means ("Description field is updated with default text"). but when i create a new Project area (from intiaaliation template) and "Process share" the Process template ( selecting the option ("Use the process config .... ") in the new Project area; the script is not working ( means the description field is not getting updated with default text.)

a) am i missing any steps ?
b) Should i update the process intialization template ?

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.