It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

[closed] Follow up comment for Seth Packham

Drew Cobb (10132015) | asked Jul 19 '12, 11:34 a.m.
closed Jul 19 '12, 2:14 p.m. by Seth Packham (1.4k42213)

Thanks for your response, Seth.  I have tried twice but I can't respond on the question that I asked earlier.  Regarding the fact that I am unable to move from page to page within the jazz.net forum:

Yes, I am logged in.

I am using IE 8 (8.0.7600.16385)

I have cleared the cache from the browser and I have rebooted my pc (Win 7, 32 bit) several times.  When I do all of this and then log in again, I am always stuck on page 1 of the jazz.net forum. 

Here is the url of the page I am currently on:

https://jazz.net/forum/questions/ask/?redirect=%2Fforum%2Fquestions%2Fask%2F

As I mentioned, I tried twice to respond to your previous comment but my response never appeared.  So I don't know if there is some sort of time delay to allow administrators to review responses OR I simply was not able to respond.

Thanks

Comments
Seth Packham commented Jul 19 '12, 12:38 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

@jaxjaguar Are you able to add a commment here?

The question has been closed for the following reason: "Problem is not reproducible or outdated" by packham Jul 19 '12, 2:14 p.m.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Seth Packham (1.4k42213) | answered Jul 19 '12, 12:38 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Jul 19 '12, 2:12 p.m.
Hi Drew, things just aren't going well for you today, are they? ;-) Your comments should have showed up before, no problem. The URL you show above is the URL for asking a question. I want to know which URL you are using when you can't paginate.

We have tested this in IE8 and have seen no problems, nor have any other problems been reported.
Seth Packham selected this answer as the correct answer