It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Cannot move to different pages of forum on Jazz.net

Drew Cobb (10132015) | asked Jul 19 '12, 9:09 a.m.
I am reading the different posts in the forum at jazz.net.  At the bottom of the page, the pagination shows the usual options pages 1,2,3,4,5 (all the way up to page 811). When I select 'next' or another page number like 2 or 3 or 5, I stay on the first page of the forum.  I cannot move to another page within the forum in order to read more posts from Rational users.  As always the case seems, I do not expect anyone else to have experienced this nor do I expect the folks at Rational to be able to replicate the issue.  Just thought I would pass this 'experience' along.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Seth Packham (1.4k42213) | answered Jul 19 '12, 11:02 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Drew, since there isn't really a question above, I can only report my experience and ask some follow-up questions.

Unfortunately, although I'd love to be able to replicate your experience, your prediction was correct: I'm not able to replicate :-(  When I click the pagination links at bottom of the page, I get new URLs like this, and the page changes content:

https://jazz.net/forum/questions/?sort=active&page=2
  • Do you see a URL like that in your browser? If no, URL do you see?
  • What browser are you using?
  • Are you logged in or not?
  • What specific page are you looking at? The main forum landing page?
  • Have you tried in various browsers or tried clearing cache or cookies?

Let me know your experience or if you have any other follow up questions. I'm very interested to see if there is a problem here with our forum, or if you just got in a bad state somehow.

Seth Packham selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.