It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RRDI 1.0.2 SQL Configuration Help

Andrew Trobec (49713144139) | asked Jul 19 '12, 10:53 a.m.
Hello,

I am trying to install RRDI 1.0.2 for CLM 2011 where the DB server for the contentstore is a separate server and is running SQL Server.

I chose the manual configuration because there was no way to configure the contentstore to anything other than the machine being used to install RRDI during the setup process.

I am very confused because it states at the top "During installation, when you select manual mode, the content store scripts are installed locally. You must copy these scripts to the database server that you are using for the content store."

I have copied the files located under "C:\Program Files\IBM\RRDI\reportserver\contentstore" to the DB server, but the directions aren't clear!  It now states that I must configure and run the scripts directly from the RDDI server.

What do I do?

Is there a way of automatically creating the contentstore on the DB server through the install wizard, or do I have to create it manually?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Andrew

Accepted answer

permanent link
Stephanie Bagot (2.1k1513) | answered Jul 22 '13, 12:43 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
I would recommend using the latest version of RRDI, where we added in a setup wizard.
http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/clmhelp/v4r0m1/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.rational.rrdi.admin.doc%2Ftopics%2Ft_postinstall_config_setup_app.html
Andrew Trobec selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.