It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RRC integration with other tools.

Banshri Kundu (345) | asked Jul 19 '12, 2:30 a.m.
I tried creating an artifact in RRC and while saving the rich text content of the artifact I want to invoke an external application that would do a text validation of the rich text...The request object would comprise of the text content entered in the rich text for the editor and the response object would be the formatted text.

Can this be achieved using any plugin or we would need OSLC. Please suggest

One answer

permanent link
Banshri Kundu (345) | answered Jul 20 '12, 7:49 a.m.
As per our requirement , we need to create an artifact in RRC i.e. of type Usecase. Once its created its details section will be filled with the Usecase steps (in layman english ) in the rich text editor section and upon saving we want to call an external application archetext or text-2text analysis , this external application will read only the rich text content and will format it in the correct usecase format and will return to the RRC-Usecase and save in DB.

Hope this gives you a detail of our requirement.

In this regard we want to know what are the OSLC API's exposed to public and how we can utilized to meet our requirement.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.