It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM 3 - Reports about traceability requirements-test case

Ney 81 (134) | asked Jul 12 '12, 12:18 p.m.
Hi to all! I'm studying differences between integration RQM-ReqPro and RQM-RRC.
I've seen that:
  • requirements of RequisitePro are shown in the "Requirements" section of a Test Plan or of a Test Case
  • requirements of RRC are shown, as a collection, in the "Requirement Collection Links" of a Test Plan, and singularly, in the "Requirement Links" of a Test Case.

Now, I've proved to generate Reports in RQM, the "Requirements" ones, for example Plan Requirements Covered Detail or Requirements Traceability, and I see in these reports as result only information about requirements of ReqPro. I can't see in the reports traceability of requirements of RRC!

Is it normal? or do I make any mistakes?

Thanks in advance!

4 answers

permanent link
Mark Victory (26635) | answered Jul 12 '12, 1:18 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

You should be able to report on Requirements in RRC too.
You would associate a Requirements Collection with the Test Plan and Requirements from the collection with the Test Case.
Make sure the Data Collection Jobs are run after making the associations as the reports work off of the Data Warehouse and the Data Collection jobs populate the Data Warehouse.

permanent link
Ney 81 (134) | answered Jul 13 '12, 5:23 a.m.
I've done what you said! I've associated a requirement collection of RRC reqs with the Test Plan, and I've linked the requirements with test case, but reports are about the requirement there are in the "requirements" section...and there you can associate just req from ReqPro or Doors, so as shown in the picture below! :-(

permanent link
Ney 81 (134) | answered Jul 13 '12, 5:28 a.m.
sorry! I've copied an image but it hasn't been uploaded!

permanent link
Mark Victory (26635) | answered Jul 16 '12, 4:32 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

I'm having a little trouble following you.
When the Data Collection Jobs are run, are there any errors?
The Data Collection Jobs are run from the Reports page when you go to JTS/Admin.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.