It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

I am not able to login in the Forums section.

Muthukumar C (32712833) | asked Jun 27 '12, 8:51 a.m.
Hi,

I am sucessfully logged in to the jazz.net site. But when clicking on Forums link, again, its asking for login credentials.Even if am providing the correct login credentials, login is not happening and I am not able to submit answers.

Regards
Muthukumar.C

2 answers

permanent link
Seth Packham (1.4k42213) | answered Jun 27 '12, 9:00 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
I'm sorry this is happening. How were you able to ask this question? Are you able to get signed in sometimes? We have not had this experience reported by anyone else.

Have you tried in different browsers? Have you tried deleting your jazz.net session cookies?

permanent link
Muthukumar C (32712833) | answered Jun 27 '12, 9:04 a.m.
No, I clicked on Ask a question. [Anonymously]
Then using the button [Login / Signup before Post] button and there I am able to login.

Thanks

Comments
Muthukumar C commented Jun 27 '12, 9:04 a.m.

As per my office rules, i am not suppose to clear history and cookies. I am using firefox browser.

Seth Packham commented Jun 27 '12, 9:22 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

It will be hard to either debug your situation or help you get out of it if we are unable to try different browsers (like a fresh or incognito session in Chrome) or try removing session cookies to help you become productive again.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.