It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Plan editor web client: disable preview using Plan Editor Preview setting.

Aradhya K (1.4k54345) | asked Jun 19 '12, 1:37 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I wants to know how to disable the hover popup in the Plan. When you hover on a work item on a plan, brief information of the work item is displayed. I want to disable the view as it is sometimes obstructive. Is there a way to disable the view?

On "Process Configuration -> Project Configuration -> Configuration Data -> Work Items -> Types and Attributes", I tried selecting "None" on "Plan Editor Preview". However, the view is still displayed.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Yoshihisa Komai (3002422) | answered Jun 19 '12, 2:21 a.m.
I submitted a following enhancement request.
https://jazz.net/jazz/web/projects/Rational%20Team%20Concert#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=215205

Thanks,
Aradhya K selected this answer as the correct answer

One other answer

permanent link
Aradhya K (1.4k54345) | answered Jun 19 '12, 1:40 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
The purpose of the "Plan Editor Preview" as documented on the context help on web UI is as below:
"This editor is for viewing and modifying work items inside a plan, used for the plan editor preview pane (Eclipse client) and the inline editor in the plan (web client)."
So setting this to none will not disable the hover behavior on the Web client.
If there are more request for this, we can have an enhancement to either disable the hover popup or to hover somewhere else other than the Summary to get more information.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.