It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Missing process attachments in RTC 3.0.1 Project Area

geetu garg (81412) | asked Jun 18 '12, 4:02 a.m.
Hi,

In an RTC 3.0.1 Project area, i get the error log full of errors like these:

Unable to resolve icon: https://rcc-pok-idg-1495.cloud9.ibm.com:9444/ccm/service/com.ibm.team.workitem.common.internal.model.IImageContentService/processattachment/_MTTzkEtWEeGgEf1x9nzCqw/workflow/remind.gif

at com.ibm.team.workitem.service.internal.ImageContentService.findProcessAttachment(ImageContentService.java:156)
at com.ibm.team.workitem.service.internal.ImageContentService.getProcessAttachmentContent(ImageContentService.java:360)
at com.ibm.team.workitem.service.internal.ImageContentService.getTeamContent(ImageContentService.java:347)
at com.ibm.team.workitem.service.internal.ImageContentService.access$0(ImageContentService.java:338)
at com.ibm.team.workitem.service.internal.ImageContentService$1.run(ImageContentService.java:218)
at com.ibm.team.workitem.service.internal.ImageContentService$1.run(ImageContentService.java:1)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.TeamServiceContext.runAsAdmin(TeamServiceContext.java:135)
at com.ibm.team.workitem.service.internal.ImageContentService.get(ImageContentService.java:215)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor665.invoke(null)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:37)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:611)

I added the icon to the process attachments section on the process config of the Project area, but the error still remains.

I also see  a direwctory structure craeted on my machine like:

Please help.

Comments
Don Weinand commented Jun 20 '12, 8:57 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

What template did you use to create the project area?

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.