It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC JAuth fail?

pugazhenthi samidurai (26423942) | asked May 16 '12, 1:02 a.m.
Hi,

unfortunately i have uninstalled the RTC server. And now we recovered all the file.

But when log in with client its thrown the following error message.

CRJAZ1918E

A serious error occurred indicating a server configuration problem. The server received a request for JAuth authentication, but was unable to find or load the service that handles the authentication request. The server is mis-configured, and is probably showing other errors as well. Consult the system logs for further information on why this authentication service is unavailable.

Please given me any solution.

3 answers

permanent link
Jorge Diaz (8664434) | answered May 16 '12, 3:43 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

unfortunately i have uninstalled the RTC server. And now we recovered all the file.

But when log in with client its thrown the following error message.

CRJAZ1918E

A serious error occurred indicating a server configuration problem. The server received a request for JAuth authentication, but was unable to find or load the service that handles the authentication request. The server is mis-configured, and is probably showing other errors as well. Consult the system logs for further information on why this authentication service is unavailable.

Please given me any solution.

Hi,

I don't clearly understand what steps you followed when you say uninstalled the application. It could be an issue with the communication of your CCM application with the JTS to handle the login. You can try to re-run the Jazz Team Server setup (<server>:<port>/jts/setup), or try to re-register your CCM with JTS: http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/clmhelp/v3r0m1/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.jazz.repository.web.admin.doc%2Ftopics%2Ft_register.html

Thanks!

Jorge - Jazz Jumpstart Team

permanent link
pugazhenthi samidurai (26423942) | answered May 16 '12, 9:19 a.m.
Hi Jorge,

Thank you very much.

The above issue solved .

Now we are facing following issue while connecting through client.

Error tracking new loaded workspace.Try refreshing to fix this problem.
Unable to obtain license to read SCM related data: An error response was received from the Jazz Team Server. Status=400. Message: Deferred operation failed.

Comments
Kiran Nagara commented Jan 19 '16, 1:03 a.m. | edited Jan 19 '16, 1:06 a.m.

was this problem solved? If yes, can you please post the resolution steps...

permanent link
Arun K Sriramaiah (3.2k13477) | answered Jan 19 '16, 9:15 a.m.
Hi ,

I think the above error message is related to licenses issue, please check the user profile and verify the RTC developer license is assigned to the user.

Regards,
Arun.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.