It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Time Remaining - Time Spent

Margit Kildevang Kristensen (632) | asked May 10 '12, 6:45 a.m.
In my RTC project area the work item progress is configured to show the time spent . I want to change this to time remaining.

I have a sandbox RTC project area, where I tried to change to from time spent to time remaining, but when I save the project area, it is switched back to time spent. Isn't it possible to change this or is it my access that doesn't allow me to change it ?

If there is an open task, where the owner has filled the time spent field with 2 hours then be understood as 2 remaining hours after the project area has changed.

2 answers

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646) | answered May 11 '12, 2:42 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
You should be able to change this setting, provided you have the permission to save the project area.

Please be aware that the attributes used to store the values are still the same. It is just some logic and a bit display that changes.

permanent link
Madhu Yadali (1645) | answered Aug 28 '13, 12:34 p.m.
 how do you change this setting? I have admin access but it not reflecting. Thanks. 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.