It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

bug

Ashley Maher (1155) | asked May 01 '12, 6:47 a.m.
I went to save a stream after adding a component and got:

Error logged from Process Client UI:
XPCOM error -2147467259

did find somebody else had the same issue and they were told to post to a bug list but could find nothing more.

using TRC eclipse client on Ubuntu 11:10.

hints??

Regards,

Ashley

2 answers

permanent link
Brian Schimpf (27611514) | answered May 01 '12, 12:53 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

XPCOM error -2147467259

did find somebody else had the same issue and they were told to post to a bug list but could find nothing more.

hints??

Regards,

Ashley

Ashley,

Is it possible for you try this operation on a different platform, other than Ubuntu? As you have seen from the other forums we're trying to track down a variety of potential problems using Ubuntu.

Thanks, Brian

permanent link
Brian Schimpf (27611514) | answered May 03 '12, 2:21 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

XPCOM error -2147467259

hints??

Regards,

Ashley

Ashley,

Is it possible for you try this operation on a different platform, other than Ubuntu? As you have seen from the other forums we're trying to track down a variety of potential problems using Ubuntu.

Thanks, Brian

Hi, I just wanted to clarify my post from yesterday. I am not suggesting that users not use Ubuntu. I know it's a popular platform. I was asking if Ashley could try the same operation on a different platform as this will give us more information to nail down what's going on.

Thanks, Brian

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.