It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

processes that start RTC application running

preetam sk (2643) | asked Apr 25 '12, 4:54 a.m.
Hi,
I am an administrator for Jazz products. We have a setup for RTC and RQM for versions 3.X integrated with WAS.
I am working on to automate to get intimated if the any of the RTC profiles goes down.
Can any one help to script it or guide me where i can find the details as to which are the processes that need to be taken into consideration for finding this?
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks in Advance.

One answer

permanent link
Kim Soederhamn (1.5k34348) | answered Apr 30 '12, 9:12 a.m.
Hi,
I am an administrator for Jazz products. We have a setup for RTC and RQM for versions 3.X integrated with WAS.
I am working on to automate to get intimated if the any of the RTC profiles goes down.
Can any one help to script it or guide me where i can find the details as to which are the processes that need to be taken into consideration for finding this?
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks in Advance.

It runs within WAS so its the java-exe process - you can locate the process id (PID) inside the profiles log folder of the specific WAS instance and match it to the process id in a task manager in windows

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.