It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC - Formal Process - viewlets/reporting

Sterling Ferguson-II (1.6k8281269) | asked Apr 24 '12, 1:09 p.m.
Hello,

There does not seem to be a lot of viewlets/reports available for this process. A simple one which should be standard across all templates should be Open vs Closed Work items. I get this error when putting the viewlet on the dashboard:

Report with ID 'workitems.MicroOpenVsClosedWorkItems' is not deployed to project area 'EF-TestEnv (Change Management)'. Please contact your Jazz administrator to deploy the corresponding report template to the project area. Otherwise, click here to select a different project area.

What's needed for the Jazz admin to do to get this to work? Will it be available upon an upgrade if it is installed?

thanks

One answer

permanent link
Sterling Ferguson-II (1.6k8281269) | answered Apr 24 '12, 3:23 p.m.
I solved it...

I didn't know with a fresh install, you had to Deploy New Templates...didn't make since.

Hello,

There does not seem to be a lot of viewlets/reports available for this process. A simple one which should be standard across all templates should be Open vs Closed Work items. I get this error when putting the viewlet on the dashboard:

Report with ID 'workitems.MicroOpenVsClosedWorkItems' is not deployed to project area 'EF-TestEnv (Change Management)'. Please contact your Jazz administrator to deploy the corresponding report template to the project area. Otherwise, click here to select a different project area.

What's needed for the Jazz admin to do to get this to work? Will it be available upon an upgrade if it is installed?

thanks

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.