It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Generating Defects report in 3.0.1-Test Plan not present

Marc Trotter (611) | asked Apr 12 '12, 1:10 a.m.
Hi,
Im new to the rational tools and I am currently having issues with creating a Defect List report, or any Defect report. When trying to create said report at the stage where I am able to select the parameter, the Test Plan window contains none of the Test Plans I have created, whether they have a linked Defect or not.
I have reviewed previous post and discovered something similar that suggested running the Data Collection Jobs, and this has so far not resolved the issue.
Also to note that the Test Plans I have created are present in any other report parameter windows.
I may just be missing something fundamental but when the defect itself is able to identify the Test Plan affiliated in the TER, I cannot understand why the report cannot make the connection

Regards in advance for any time and help provided
Marc

2 answers

permanent link
Peter Haumer (2.2k12019) | answered Apr 18 '12, 12:37 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hello.
Are you using Oracle and 3.0.1? There was a defect in 3.0.1 that prevented the parameters to load with Oracle. A fix is in 3.0.1.1, but I recommend installing 3.0.1.3 now.
Best regards,
Peter.

permanent link
Marc Trotter (611) | answered Apr 18 '12, 9:49 p.m.
Hello.
Are you using Oracle and 3.0.1? There was a defect in 3.0.1 that prevented the parameters to load with Oracle. A fix is in 3.0.1.1, but I recommend installing 3.0.1.3 now.
Best regards,
Peter.

Already underway, cheers thanks alot for your time and help

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.